Golf Tournaments and Outings at The Golf Club at La Torretta. Our stunning lakeside golf course is open to the public and available for outings, tournaments and charity events.
From small intimate groups to large tournaments and outings up to 144 players, our PGA-certified professional staff can take care of every request expertly and efficiently. Professional assistance with tournament planning, format selection and set-up are included with each event, along with the following services and features:
- Participant pairing sheets (including pairing and alphabetized starting sheets)
- Personalized cart placards
- Personalized rules sheets
- Registration table for guest check-in
- Pre-event announcements
- Starting assistance
- Administering special event contests (closest to the hole, longest drive, etc.)
- Scorecard collection and professional scoring services
- Customized scoreboard
- Professional bag drop services
- Tournament set-up that includes the placement of all sponsorship signs
- Customized merchandise packages are available for an upgrade
- Distribution of prizes
Whether your outing is next month or next year, outing arrangements may be made more than a year in advance.
Events may be booked seven days a week for groups of 10 to 144 players, with a multitude of options available for golf outings or tournaments. Both tee time events and shotgun starts can be accommodated. There are a variety of packages to choose from, and our golf shop can provide a wide array of prizes, gift cards or tee gifts.